High performance 4K UHD enterprise device, optimised to deliver high quality content to digital signage and hospitality applications
The H200 is designed for “out of sight” operation to deliver content across a diverse range of environments – from in-room hospitality through public space signage and advertising applications where demand for 4K-based services is growing rapidly.
Sector-specific features include a Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability for single-cable installation that reduces installation time and cost. A serial display port, IR extender port and VESA mounting all support out-of-sight operation, easy installation, and promote a simplified user experience.
In a rugged case, the device combines a highperformance AV1 and HEVC capability processor with graphics acceleration for fast rendering of high quality graphics. HEVC capability enables the delivery of high quality images in areas where bandwidth or physical head-end storage needs to be optimised.
• AV1/HEVC 4Kp60 provides high quality images at reduced bandwidth
• Out-of-sight operation using TVI serial interface or IR extender port as standard
• Tamper-proof, ruggedized chassis
• Integrated mounting brackets (VESA) to fit behind a screen for digital signage apps or underneath a desk for hospitality apps
• Power-over-Ethernet for single cable install